Monday, September 10, 2012

Anne ~ Lyme Disease


Diagnosis~ Lyme Disease
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/anneney/mystory

In June 2012 I was diagnosed with late stage Lyme disease. I now use a walker to maneuver in / out of the house.

I have done a lot of research on Lyme. We watched the movie Under Our Skin and found out treatment will be very hard on my body (side effects) and will probably be for life, since late stage Lyme  is incurable. I am in a fragile state now, and will need prayers and God's grace to get through this.  We sent out prayer requests for God's guidance and direction in what to do.

In lieu of starting oral or IV drugs and herbals to start Lyme treatment, I feel I am being led to try a Rife Beam Ray machine which has had some success in controlling Lyme. Either treatment will initially cause herx reactions as bacteria is killed off and becomes toxic in my body. We are thankful for our doctor who will continue to monitor my progress under either treatment protocol.

As I begin my journey into treatment, I covet your prayers for my health, that my body would be strong enough to fight this,  the success of the treatment protocols and for my loved ones who will care for me. We continue to seek His wisdom, healing grace and daily strength.

I am often reminded of Job and what he went through.  I know God's plan is perfect and I need to rest in that.  I do mean REST.  Right now I need peace that passes all understanding, as deep down inside I am very anxious about what is to come.

Please continue my journey with me!  As I get sicker, Scott will be updating this journal.
I love you all!
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment