Monday, September 10, 2012

Ralph ~ Lyme Disease

Diagnosis: Lyme Disease

Lab tests and several doctors have confirmed I have late-stage Lyme disease (going back at least 11 years now). It's a terrible, painful illness that can affect your brain as well as major organs. If you know anything about Lyme disease, you know there is a huge controversy going on regarding treatment. I have no funding for travel (the doctor is in another state) or for antibiotics. I'm fully disabled, but with treatment I can get better. Please help. p.s. In my profile picture you can see a a beautiful Green-winged Macaw (Nicki) I rescued from an awful pet store. She is staying at a wildlife refuge until I am able to take care of her again. I miss her very much and she is struggling (after 7 years of neglect and abuse she bonded to me and now I am not able to be there for her). Help me so I can bring her home.   http://www.youcaring.com/fundraiser_details?url=supportralphhendersoninfightinglymedisease&fundraiser_id=2368

Rest in Peace Ralph <3

No comments:

Post a Comment